Situated close to Fort William and the Caledonian Canal we are in the heart of the West Coast of Scotland, and ideally situated to serve both East and West Coast boats.
Gael Force Boatbuilding
Corpach, Fort William
Tel: 01397 772861
Fax: 01397 772765
Find us on Facebook
At the head of Loch Linnhe, pass the Caledonian Canal entrance on a course of 272º true. Leaving the old pier Dolphins on your port side, the boatyard slipways are just past the new quayside on your starboard side, four cables from the canal entrance. On arrival contact the yard by telephone.
- Admiralty Chart: No. 2372
- Waypoint: 56º 50.47 ‘N – 05º 08.12 ‘W
From the south – Glasgow
- From anywhere in Glasgow take the M8 westbound signposted “ERSKINE BRIDGE & GREENOCK”.
- Take “M898 ERSKINE BRIDGE” at junction 30.
- Once over Erskine Bridge fork left onto A82 Loch Lomond and Crianlarich.
- 25 miles on turn right at Tarbet, still on A82.
- 17 miles on turn left at Crianlarich, still on A82.
- 36 miles on at Ballachulish, go straight on at the roundabout and over bridge still on A82.
- 13 miles on, enter Fort William and go straight through staying on A82 for Inverness.
- Just out of town at the roundabout turn left onto A830 for Mallaig.
From the north – Inverness
- Take the A82 out of Inverness, south for Fort William. 58 miles on.
- Keep on the A82 at Spean Bridge. 13 miles on.
- Just north of outskirts of Fort William, turn right at the roundabout onto A830 to Mallaig.
- Once on A830 Mallaig road, go over the canal bridge, through the village of Corpach with shops on either side.
- 1 mile past the shops, watch for a slip lane on the left-hand side of the road and take this slip road.
- Cross a level crossing and drive straight ahead through the set of gates, follow the road for 100 yards round to left.
- Our office is on your left-hand side.